This page is under reconstruction.
Missing Person Behavior
Being a quick scan of old SARBayes reports I found on DocStoc, and some related documents linked from there.
- SARBayes Australian Missing Person Behaviour [DocStoc | sarbayes]
- SARBayes Washington State Missing Person Behavior [DocStoc | sarbayes]
- SARBayes Database Form. (Mostly historical interest. New entries should use the ISRID Spreadsheet from dbS Productions, and send data to Bob Koester at dbS.) [DocStoc | sarbayes]
- Predicting missing person behaviour using Bayesian networks. (Adam Golding's honours thesis, 2002) [DocStoc | sarbayes]
- Slideshow by Robert Bradley (UK), 2010, using UK and ISRID data [DocStoc]
- The Missing Person Dimension, Kiernan & Henderson 1999. (High-level overview of data from the Australian National Missing Persons Unit.) [DocStoc]
That's it for now. I hope to recreate some document and download pages soon. (30-July-2012)